Monday, October 18, 2010

Michael DeSimone 15 green things

Description: For this project I was required to take 15 different images and incorporate all of them somehow to make one harmonious big picture. I used the paintbrush tool on a few things so not EVERYTHING had to be green in the photo. I used the quick selection tool on a few things so I didn't have to put the entire photo into the big photo, a few occasions where I used the quick selection tool is I used it to get trees in the photo and to get almost every photo into the big photo. I also used Paintbucket to color in big parts like the cat which would've been hard to paint otherwise. I am satisfied with this project.

1 comment:

  1. hi m -- nice job setting up your blog. now keep adding posts. thanks for your great work & enthusiasm this year!
    best,
    ms b

    ReplyDelete